Priorities (Destiny)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, December 07, 2015, 14:10 (3065 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I really don't want to be a downer, and I'm sure sparrow racing will be a nice fun event.

If this is what the microtransactions are funding I'm definitely for it. I love the idea of this.

However I think the game needs more permanent content, and things like custom games more than it needs this. Obviously a lot of effort went into this, but really it's just a mini-game… I get that the teams are separate and all, but there really could be more of a core effort to improve the core of the game.

I'm not sure if events like this will be enough to keep me satisfied. I still have 2 characters to take through the major quests of TTK, and I still have some side quests to finish off with my Titan, so I have plenty of content to still consume, but I really really would like a new expansion at the end of 1st quarter next year.

Also after three weeks does it go away forever? Or just the event?
Still, I will probably see you all out there on the track.

I expect it'll be a quarterly event (with it being a whole 3 weeks long and all).

See ya tarmac side!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread