Hi Kettle (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, December 09, 2015, 01:29 (3062 days ago) @ Avateur

The entire point being made by one side participating in that thread is that none of us really know Bungie's future plans. You certainly don't. So your "I told you so" is the second stupidest, most petty thing I've seen posted this week. Please never reply to me again.

My original post was about wanting meatier content. Your entire reply was about how you doubted stuff like this slows the next expansion, and that you were nearly perfectly sure about what's being worked on. You're undermining your own premise with the "no one knows" when you were just 99.999% certain. You sure changed that tune quickly! Oh, I'm Pot (aka idiot), btw. Nice to meet you.

If we don't get another expansion, what makes you so certain that it'll be because of these events? Maybe Bungie decided that it'd be smarter to have everyone focusing on Destiny 2, with a smaller team working on stuff like this so we have a few new diversions?

I'm am 100% sure they're working on new substantial content in one form or another. His point was that these events aren't the cause of us possibility not getting HoW sized DLC. For anyone to say so is asinine, unless that person works at Bungie and knows the plan.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread