Positive Revival

by scarab @, Sunday, August 18, 2013, 12:16 (3911 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I enjoy the added strategy required to maximize your weaponry when there's a hard limit on what you can carry. I don't think I'd mind it if you could, say, store all of your loot in the Citadel, and choose what to use as you went out on each foray... but I LIKE that in a given situation, you're limited - two, three, either is fine with me. (I think I'd be fine if you could PICK UP more than that... but all but your primary weapons should be stored away in some relatively inaccessible place; no swapping in the heat of battle.)

I think that 2 is the magic number. Remember the original game glitch where you can carry three weapons in the first level? I tried it a couple of times but the hassle of weapon switching outweighed any benefit from having 3 weapons. So although I can carry 3 weapons in that level, I never bother in practice.

Halo 4 gives us three grenades and a way to chose the direction in which you select them but that still isn't as simple/convenient for me as the two grenade - one button switch method.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread