Positive Revival

by Avateur @, Sunday, August 18, 2013, 15:19 (3911 days ago) @ ZackDark

Also, your point that management becomes a lot less complex when you have more people around is missing an important part, namely that, sometimes, one or more of the players will be nigh-useless. I'm sorry, but I'd rather have a not-perfectly-prepared-for-all-situations group weapon assignments and all having fun than a every-damn-enemy-dies-within-seconds assignment with half the group waiting out half the engagements.

But if this were designed into the game, then I'd assume the difficulty level would ideally be designed to compensate for there being multiple players with who knows what kind of weapons. Or depending on how you go out and explore, maybe you start with whatever three you choose, and you find others along the way. You might not find any additional ammo or anything else for those guns, so even though you have something like eight weapons, that doesn't mean you want to go and use them considering you have no clue what lies ahead and when you might actually need them.

If Bungie were to do this, I'd like to think that they'd have planned and programmed for these things and that the difficulty would rise to the occasion, and that strategy and tactics with your weapons and your clan would be accounted for and tested.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread