I... don't know what to say, so this will have to do (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Monday, January 22, 2018, 08:00 (2258 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I know Bungie employee's aren't saints. I know there needs to be some improvements.
But y'all need to calm the bad word here down.

I feel like I need to approach this thread with an antidote at the ready because the entire thing is just seething with venom. I've come close to replying to some of these threads because I honestly want to add my opinion, but every time I think about doing it it just doesn't seem worth it because I feel like I'm just going to get swallowed up in the... I don't know what to call it? Pit of vipers? I mean it's just bad. And I know others who feel the same way.

This is my opinion about DBO right now. Before you talk about Bungie's communication, think about your own.

P.S. This isn't pointed directly at you Kahzgul, I had to reply to someone.

Agreed. I’m on the verge of quitting this place. I feel like I’m playing a different game than y’all and the tone around here has shifted from thoughtful critique to vitriol. I played with another long lost forum member last night and it made me think he made the right choice in stepping aside. I’ll probably stick around to use the fireteam builder, but I don’t think I’ll be reading topics for a while.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread