This has been my biggest fear. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Monday, January 22, 2018, 18:32 (2256 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I played (alone, because I didn't see anyone on)

So, this is something I have thought about discussing for a bit now, but it always slips my mind.

I don't regularly play Destiny 2 anymore. I am usually online, though, playing something else. No one ever sends me any invites to do anything. Whether that's because they just don't want to play with me, assuming I hate the game now from all my recent posts, or because they think I wont' want to play, I don't know.

I'm here to say, if anyone ever sees me online, even if I'm not playing Destiny, and you're looking to put a fireteam together, send the invite. I won't necessarily always say yes, but it'd be rare for me to. I would love tackle Nightfalls with people, or just get materials for Lost Prophecies, or whatever folks might need or want help with.

Honestly, I expect I would honestly like the game much more if I more consistently had people to do stuff with--I have fun just screwing around in patrol if it's with folks from here. The game just doesn't offer much for me personally right now, when I play it solo.

That creates a loop where I'm not playing, so I don't get invited, so I don't play, so I don't get invited . . .

This isn't some pity party saying I feel left out--I often don't bother folks with invites who aren't actively playing, either.

I'm just saying I would love to play with anyone here--send that invite!

(For whatever it's worth, I wasn't online at all last night, so this isn't really directed at you, Claude).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread