Dis has been my biggest fear. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 08:18 (2278 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I played (alone, because I didn't see anyone on)

So, this is something I have thought about discussing for a bit now, but it always slips my mind.

That creates a loop where I'm not playing, so I don't get invited, so I don't play, so I don't get invited . . .

This isn't some pity party saying I feel left out--I often don't bother folks with invites who aren't actively playing, either.

I'm just saying I would love to play with anyone here--send that invite!

(For whatever it's worth, I wasn't online at all last night, so this isn't really directed at you, Claude).

A lot of times when I get an invite, I'm either AFK, or in the middle of whatever mission I'm in, and I forget to check afterwards. I'm much the same way in that I'll usually hop on to whatever game people are playing if they send an invite, so don't be discouraged and think that I'm just going to ignore it; I'll usually just flat-out say no if I'm not feeling the game (and I bought Titanfall 2 on Xbox just because I got an invite to it, so my desire to play with folks tends to be pretty strong)...

So don't be afraid to send one, even if you see me on Warframe. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread