Forge. (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, January 22, 2018, 13:25 (2257 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I think you hit the nail on the head. There is something missing from D2 and potentially nobody knows what it is, not even Bungie. Then there's times where it seems like, if there weren't complaint threads, then this forum would go days without a new post. Yet, when you look at current active users, there are plenty of people. As I type this there are 15 registered and 88 guests. So people are here, they just don't have anything to say about the game...except complain.

It's missing that "IT" factor...whatever IT is.

Is there a solution to this?
Is it possible to figure out what the IT factor is?
Instead of looking at Bungie to fix everything, is there something we can do?
How do we play D2 differently than we did D1? I know I can think of many examples here...is the IT factor hiding inside one of these details?
Is the IT factor a bunch of little factors?

These might be rhetorical questions, I don't know.

Forge mode revolutionized content (as far as I know). The fans made the content, because they got to learn (in a much simpler package) that creating things is SO MUCH FUN!

What is one of the biggest constant gripes about Destiny? Content.

...also I miss Pete. ;_; *quack quack*

Although I think this would be awesome, I can't imagine how much work it would take to make something like forge for Destiny. Not to mention, think about how many assets/models/lighting there could possible be in Halo compared to Destiny... It's gotta be a TON. Sure, they could give Destiny Forge a subset of assets for the community to work with... but... I don't know. I think it would be cool still

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread