This has been my biggest fear. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, January 22, 2018, 09:54 (2279 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

I haven't said anything recently, but yeah, the negativity is really, really starting to get to me. It's the same half-dozen people, with the same arguments, over and over and over and over and over again. (And I'm sure there'll be a response to THIS post, saying "but I only jump in when something new happens!")

I played (alone, because I didn't see anyone on) last night on the PS4, for a few hours. I tried to solo the Nightfall. (I was unsuccessful, but I really enjoyed the attempts.) I played some Crucible. I did a few public events.

I earned enough tokens to flesh out a full armor set for the Rally Faction, and hope to find a couple of people this evening to run the Nightfall for real.

I had fun.

I'm at a point where I feel like all of the arguments about Bungie not communicating, not making the changes that people want to see, focusing too much on microtransactions... they've been made. I don't want to see them any more. (I'm not saying that as the admin here - "I don't want to see you discussing this topic any more!" - I'm saying that as a fan, who's tired of reading the same damn shit in thread after thread after thread.)

I'm thinking it might be time to turn DBO over to someone else. I don't connect with the way enough of you think any more, and I feel like your lack of enjoyment is making MY lack of enjoyment imminent. I don't want that to happen, so I think it's time to step away.

If there's someone who'd be interested in taking over the day-to-day (let's be honest, week-to-week) stuff here... let me know.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread