"Exodus Crash" Update (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, May 27, 2018, 07:15 (2154 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Ragashingo, Sunday, May 27, 2018, 07:19

I see it more as a reason to hand out matchmaking bans.

Allow me to provide a counterpoint on the mechanics... finally we get a Strike boss who you can actually fight with. One that swords and shotguns can be used on. One that doesn’t just do a “screw you” stomp and send you flying off the map if it gets too close. And I usually enjoy the sorta frantic buildup that happens as the boss fight gets near the middle and the way to save others sometimes is try and hit the boss hard enough that it retreats. (I had to do that at least once in the video. I was in the Red an my choices were hide and hope to get health back or make the boss leave and making it leave worked.)

Sure, ultimately Bungie needs to do what’s best for all players, and if the only way they can prevent people instantly quitting on me is to remove and rework the Strike I guess that’s what they should do. But I will forever see this as a “the community is full of jerks” problem and not a “the Strike is bad” one.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread