"Exodus Crash" Update (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, May 27, 2018, 17:25 (2154 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Now... which of those made it necessary for you to randomly insult me

It's your attitude. It's infuriating sometimes. You're eager to jump on everyone else for being insulting or judgmental, but you should look in the mirror occasionally. This whole thread you speak like you're holding some sort of moral high ground, and you started this thread by calling people selfish jerks, if we're talking about randomly insulting people. But also:

That while I generally don’t approve of quitting before you see if the team you joined is good or not, I do think some things like players repeatedly running ahead

So, it's okay to quit when players aren't playing how YOU want to play or if they're not as good as you, but it's not okay to quit when it's a strike I actively just don't want to do?

For whatever it's worth, this entire discussion probably wouldn't have happened except for two things: you started it with an insult, and you're suggestion that Bungie did the wrong thing by addressing player concerns and removing the strike until they could make changes, but instead came with the attitude of "Fuck that, ban them!" Bungie did the right thing here, but that's not good enough for you, and they should have just dropped the banhammer instead of addressing the actual issue.

Ultimately, you're right--I shouldn't have insulted you, and I'm sorry. I truly don't believe you intend to present things the way you do, at least not seriously--maybe I'm the only one that reads them like that, I don't know.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread