"Exodus Crash" Update (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Sunday, May 27, 2018, 09:56 (2160 days ago) @ Ragashingo

So, here’s my problem with your position. You have not once shown any concern or consideration for the players who get quit on. It’s all about what the quitters want with you. It must be nice that nobody is ruining your ability to play the content you want to play.

So you're willing to blame those players and not Bungie for designing it that way? If Bungie wasn't so restrictive this would be far less of an issue.

For someone who is awfully prone to calling others jerks, you're quick to advocate for Bungie being jerks themselves. And quick to complain about Bungie doing the right thing, by not banning people, and instead removing the content to presumably make it better before being put back into rotation.

Does it suck that you get quit on? Yeah, sure. It also sucks that I don't have a choice in which strike I want to play. You're arguing that your enjoyment is more important than mine. The difference is that I don't want to ban you for playing what you want, but you apparently want to ban me for not wanting to play what you want.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread