"Exodus Crash" Update (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, May 27, 2018, 07:59 (2153 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Ragashingo, Sunday, May 27, 2018, 08:21

Why is it ok to make other players’ experiences worse if not make the game unplayable for them? Because that is what happens when people leave a Strike or Crucible match.

Look, I’ll meet you half way. Over Destiny’s life, there’s been at least two Crucible maps I thought were just totally unbalanced in favor of one team. Eventually one or maybe both of them were removed from matchmaking and I was happy. So, sure, I fully get why people are happy this Strike is going away.

But, if your position is really that it’s ok to screw over other players in matchmaking because you don’t like some content... well then, I strongly disagree. If this Strike was bugged or impossible to complete then, sure, I might also be in favor of skipping it. But that’s not the case. And I stand by my opinion. Anyone who skips and leaves other players to face perfectly playable content on their own is a jerk and deserves a temporary ban.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread