"Exodus Crash" Update (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 09:00 (2158 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I was having the same thought myself reading through this thread. This Exodus Crash situation may be warping perception a bit through the sheer number of people who are avoiding it. Aside from people who actually hate the strike because of their own experiences, we've now got the community zeitgeist reinforcing the idea that it's unplayable.

And, as I mentioned in an earlier reply, I think whether it's unplayable or not has a lot to do with being underleveled. I think Bungie made a bit of a booboo putting the first leveling hump right at the same light level as the heroic strikes. I suspect a lot of people's opinion of how that strike plays is based on how it felt when they were in the 340's (at which point it really is awful), and they may continue avoiding it even after leveling up to a point where it would be less difficult. And the thing is, they might not find out how much easier it is after that, because they're still avoiding it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread