"Exodus Crash" Update (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 07:33 (2160 days ago) @ narcogen

There's no exploit that I'm aware of. I get what you're going for, but I think in this instance it's pretty clear to most of the community that the boss fight is just considered too hard (with elements of outright unfairness when the invisible sprinting boss punts you off the platform).

I will say that I think a lot of it has to do with the light level of the heroic strikes being right at that 350 hump. The experience that I had was that heroic strikes were VERY challenging until I crested 350, and Exodus Crash was just over the line of feasibility because of its inherent extra difficulty factors. And for those first few weeks, a lot of the people I got matched with were under 350. I only got over that hump on all 3 characters a couple of days ago. Things change drastically at that point - I did Exodus Crash with randos yesterday, and it wasn't terrible. The end was still a bit frantic, but it was manageable.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread