What should I do on Tuesday? (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, June 25, 2018, 15:11 (2133 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I'm fairly disappointed. I faithfully play 1 character only, as that is what life dictates.
I'm sad enough already at the turn of events where Faction Ornaments are no longer account wide and somehow character specific. But now I have to difficultly weigh out my options about which pieces of content I can't acquire, through play, because of the short period of time that has become: Season 3.

I was sadly not able to play each and everyday during Faction week (life happens) and I missed a few nights of play early in the week (and 2 or 3 daily token bonuses). For as diligently and as many hours as I forced myself to play at the end of the week/weekend I was not able to overcome and reach Level 50 with Dead Orbit. I was only able to reach Level 36.
I missed out on the Warlock Helmet Ornament and the Graviton Lance Masterwork.

What should I do Tuesday?

• Pledge Dead Orbit again to get my final 2 rewards...?
  • Or lose out on an entire Faction's Season 3 Inventory (Weapons, Ornaments, Ship/Sparrow, Masterwork, etc. )?

Personally, if you at all like the Graviton Lance, then I would continue with that. If you think you can get to 50 this week then I would choose another faction and then polish off DO on the last Faction rally.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread