What should I do on Tuesday? (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 02:46 (2131 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Depending on how focused and grindy you want to make it, you can make it go by pretty quick. Some Lost Sectors are definitely easier than others. The one below the church in the EDZ is really short and easy, for instance. Some of the more expansive ones in the caves in other zones have a lot more enemies and can take a while if you're alone.

The Ogre one on Titan can be amazingly fast, after a few runs.

For example: I went to Siren's Watch to wait for the Walker public event to start. A couple of minutes before it started, a High-Value target showed up, and it got killed super-fast (there were about 6 of us there). I looked at the clock after collecting the chest (it put me at 4 Renown), and I had 1:15 before the event started. I jumped on my sparrow, flew over to the Rig, dropped in to the Lost Sector, killed the ogre with about 10 DARCI shots (two more shots for the two knights), grabbed the 8 tokens, and fast-traveled back to Siren's Watch... I arrived before the Walker did.

(I played solo for a bit over 3 hours, I'm level 21. Having the gear helps a lot, so does doing the Milestones on multiple characters.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread