What should I do on Tuesday? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 22:39 (2132 days ago) @ marmot 1333

I played for 1:05 tonight. I got 90 faction tokens for 4.5 levels, which would mean about 31 ranks over the course of 7 days.

Did you do the Milestones? I got 41 tokens on my first Lost Sector because of those. I played for about an hour and a half and hit Rank 8. It definitely takes longer than the 5-7 hours Cody is talking about, but it's not awful, either.

If you can, playing with a Fireteam makes it much faster, but I played alone all night and got that far. I typically go to where I see a Public Event getting ready to start. I pick up the easy bounties (either the kill enemies or salvage ones) while waiting for it to start.

I often only go into the Lost Sector with four stacks instead of five. Sometimes the extra time to find and complete another activity for that last stack isn't worth the extra token or two you'll get for having a full stack of Renown.

Depending on how focused and grindy you want to make it, you can make it go by pretty quick. Some Lost Sectors are definitely easier than others. The one below the church in the EDZ is really short and easy, for instance. Some of the more expansive ones in the caves in other zones have a lot more enemies and can take a while if you're alone.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread