What should I do on Tuesday? (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 05:32 (2132 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Personally, if you at all like the Graviton Lance, then I would continue with that. If you think you can get to 50 this week then I would choose another faction and then polish off DO on the last Faction rally.

Thanks for the reply.
I'm not sure how anyone can discount the Graviton Lance at this point. It has become a new 'go to' weapon for many. I do like it and its short Time-to-kill, but I also try to utilize other weapons besides it. (Unless someone is really hammering me with it then I will occasionally equip it and hammer back - Like MIDA Multi-Tool used to be, or Uriel's Gift became)

And this is why I would suggest getting it. Cause even if you don't LOVE it, it's a great fallback weapon that is great in PvP and PvE.

That is the entire problem, if I do go back to Dead Orbit at all during Season 3 Faction Rally pt. 2 or Season 3 Faction Rally pt. 3, I will be locking myself in and forcing myself to lose out on an entire Faction's Inventory(or the Season Specific items).

Yeah, that's why I was thinking just put DO in your pocket. Enjoy this faction rally as much as possible with another faction and then the last FR you can just finish up DO. Unless you think you will be gone or something.

For me, I barely scratched out 50 for New Monarchy at the last minute. I mean, I did it foolishly with how I got gear and stuff. But now I'm just gonna chill and spend two rallies to get DO.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread