wat (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, July 27, 2015, 16:33 (3196 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Well I would argue the Halo 4 terminals are more "accessible" than the Halo 3 terminals... the problem is that Halo 3's terminals were auxiliary to the main plot, whereas the Halo 4 terminals were completely necessary to understanding what the f$&k was going on in that game. So that was a huge mistake on 343's part.

Am I mis-remembering, or didn't Halo 4's terminals require you to visit an external app/site to view? I remember that being the reason I didn't watch any of them.

I could be mis-remembering, but I thought you could launch into the Waypoint app from within Halo 4. So you did need to watch the terminals through waypoint, but I think there was at least as in-game way to do it. But I could have that totally wrong.

You could launch Waypoint from the game interface, yes... but you couldn't GO to Waypoint and still keep your game going. Waypoint was still 'out of the game'.

In many ways, it's even HARDER to use than my current setup is for reading grimoire cards - because I play Destiny on one of my computer monitors, so I'm sitting in front of my computer when I play, and a keyboard is just inches from my controller. I can actually read grimoire cards online while playing Destiny, if I want to.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread