So how's the gaming coming along? (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, November 13, 2015, 08:00 (3097 days ago) @ Avateur

While most people I know went and got Fallout, I've held off and instead bought Legacy of the Void. And so far it's been absolutely amazing. Some of Blizzard's best storytelling and writing, some really emotional and impactful things going on, and some pretty awesome gameplay and missions. Fallout's next up on my list, and I'm waiting to hear more on Battlefront. And don't even get me started on everything Nintendo just announced! I see a Wii U in my future in 2016.

Been playing Black Ops 3 almost nonstop (and Dragon Fin Soup). Put at least 30 hours into BO3's campaigns already, and the Multiplayer is pretty fun.

We're getting Battlefront for sure, and maybe Fallout at some point, since Chaos's stream had me impressed (considering I'm not a fan of the Fallout games).

Dragon Fin Soup is a great semi-turn-based game, and free on PS+ if you want to take a break from all of the shooters.

I am really wanting to get Rise of the Tomb Raider, but it's at the bottom of this season's backlog.

Also, I'm vaguely interested in playing Halo 5, but since the story is terrible, and I've only heard bad things about it from folks that I trust most, it kind of dialed my desire to get it to pretty much zero, but with the Forge releasing in about a month or so, my interest might rise again.

Too many games this season. My wallet!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread