So how's the gaming coming along? (Gaming)

by Avateur @, Friday, November 13, 2015, 18:02 (3097 days ago) @ Cody Miller

While most people I know went and got Fallout, I've held off and instead bought Legacy of the Void. And so far it's been absolutely amazing. Some of Blizzard's best storytelling and writing, some really emotional and impactful things going on, and some pretty awesome gameplay and missions.

This is high praise, especially since Wing of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm were poor in this regard. I'd kind of given up after Heart of the Swarm… should I give this a shot?

Granted, I don't think I've hit the halfway point in the game yet, but I definitely would give it a shot. The forced love story and a lot of other weirdness that they'd done in Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm were a bit offputting, but the Protoss's story has always been that sort of main thread that went unanswered after BW. Duran making hybrids, Xeratul finding it, some endless doom coming. It's been really good up to this point, and I haven't been disappointed one bit. Also there's this new Archon mode that's super fun. Two people controlling the same base and working together and such. It's been enjoyable!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread