So how's the gaming coming along? (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, November 13, 2015, 22:36 (3096 days ago) @ stabbim

Due to financial uncertainty (recently bought a house and am spending way too much money on fix items/maintenance), I had to make a decision between Fallout 4 and Tomb Raider, which sucks because I was very excited about both of them. In the end I went with Fallout, not because I think I'll necessarily like it more, but because I'll definitely get more mileage out of it. And while I do regret not playing Tomb Raider yet, Fallout has been fantastic. It's improved over its predecessors in almost every way, especially in the basic movement and shooting mechanics.

I'm also still playing Forza 6 pretty frequently, but then I never actually stop playing a Forza game. I was still playing 5 right up until 6 launched.

We've talked about before, but man I still need to put more time into Forza 6. It's just getting more difficult with this release schedule! I know I'll put time into it eventually, likely after Christmas when I've finished up Fallout and Tomb Raider. Forza is a great fallback game to have.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread