I'm loving it. (Gaming)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, November 17, 2015, 20:41 (3093 days ago) @ Quirel

Yup, BL2 fleshes out the characters from the first game in a big way. Much better story in general. Apparently some people really prefer BL1. I don't understand that at all.

Pro-tip: Play the DLCs. Hammerlock is kinda meh but the Torgue and Tiny Tina DLCs are fantastic.

Anyhow, I'm starting to get disappointed with the guns in Borderlands 2. It's hard to find a good weapon that isn't a pistol, shotgun, or sniper rifle. On the other hand, Borderlands 2 has some downright loony weapons that I wouldn't give up for the world. Like those pistols that get more accurate the longer you fire them. Or the Tediore weapons that are thrown like a grenade when you reload. Or that shotgun that you throw like a grenade when you reload, and it slowly homes in on enemies, firing all the way.

Many of the legendaries are extremely good. The shotgun you're thinking of is Deliverance. It was always one of my favorites. And unlike Destiny, they didn't get left behind after DLCs. I mean, you had to obtain them again which kind of sucked (no way to increase level on already-obtained drops), but at least they still existed.

What platform do you play this on?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread