You see problems, I see *potential* problems.

by NsU Soldier @, Washington, Monday, June 17, 2013, 01:01 (3966 days ago) @ Reconcilliation

So, I'll echo Kermit's statement here, please use a different word for that particular "concept of faith" you're trying to get across. :)

A passive-aggressive smiley and charged vocabulary to instigate me into an angered response.

I'm not interested in continuing this line of discussion on the forum. If you wish to speak further on it, I'm open to talking via other means.

The rest of your post is basically just... repeating what I already said. So I only surmise that the entire point of it was to directly jab at me.

Look, my statement wasn't trying to instigate or be passive-aggressive. I'm sorry if it came off that way. (I was being assertive though.) From your response, I'm not entirely sure you read my post, and the gist of it was to say that you should consider not associating a certain word with a certain concept as it may make you appear to be bigoted. It also talked about how I agree with some of what you said in regards to tempering expectations, but I added some of my insights to it. (Actually, that was the majority of my post.)

So I hope you see where I was coming from, and we can just move on now.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread