Things to do?

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 15:32 (3964 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

If it was so obvious, why didn't you bring it up pre-emptively?

Anyway, I'm just asking for balance. You're pushing too far in the 'benefit of the doubt' direction.

(Bah! Grabbed my post before I could finish my edit. Stupid was much too strong a word.)

Because. . . I thought it . . . was . . . . . . Obvious? >_>

It looks like you assumed it was obvious. To some, it may not be. It's alright to give that opinion a voice.

I am posting on a Bungie fan site right? Of that I did give the 'benefit of the doubt'.

What do you mean here? I hope it doesn't mean certain expectations about what is and isn't said. That would be silly.

But this - is much less of such. I'm just going off what we are aware of. Asking questions that amount to WHAT IF IT SUCKS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?11111 Is ultimately pointless. Putting one self into an emotional tizzy more so. Alot of the questions asked don't have answers right now.

To this point, I haven't seen anything remotely resembling this. It's just folks talking about what comes to mind, as far as I can tell. Sure, it might just be based on the slimest of information, but that's all the fun at this juncture.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread