Things to do?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, June 18, 2013, 15:22 (3937 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

If it was so obvious, why didn't you bring it up pre-emptively?

Anyway, I'm just asking for balance. You're pushing too far in the 'benefit of the doubt' direction.

(Bah! Grabbed my post before I could finish my edit. Stupid was much too strong a word.)

Because. . . I thought it . . . was . . . . . . Obvious? >_>
I am posting on a Bungie fan site right? Of that I did give the 'benefit of the doubt'.

But this - is much less of such. I'm just going off what we are aware of. Asking questions that amount to WHAT IF IT SUCKS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?11111 Is ultimately pointless. Putting one self into an emotional tizzy more so. Alot of the questions asked don't have answers right now.

Exsample:

Are there going to just be a shit ton of levels? Are we going to be slowed down MMO style?

Only DeeJ (well - most likely) could answer them and I doubt he could to a degree that would be wanted. In the terms of discussion all it really does is conclude in its self that a current unknowable something is wrong - but we have nothing. These questions are in the end fruitless. What IF Destiny Sucks!?!?! OMG BUGiE t3h worst.

It's just maddness.

It's not that I'm not against a harshly critical eye - just things that lack some semblance of basis. Just act on the data - not what if. At least - not here.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread