How are you doing? (Off-Topic)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, March 26, 2020, 09:15 (1463 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Hey, man. Thanks for asking. I've been worried about all of y'all, but except for the closest ones I already maintain contact daily, I had no idea how to approach the subject...

So. COVID-19.

How are you?

So far, fine.

Are you stuck at home?

Yep. Still live with my parents, so full lockdown over here, since my mother needs to have her immune system medically depressed. Fingers crossed.

Are you working?

Allegedly. Always could work from home, but never did because I have a hard time allocating my attention when not physically somewhere else. Definitely a psychological thing and I'm working on improving it.

Do you have ways to be social or keep monotony at bay? Still Raiding?

Not much has changed here, except I haven't seen my fiancee in person for 2 full weeks now.

Do you need to vent?

Not yet :p

Do you need anything?

Nah, we found a grocery store that delivers so we should be good. Takes a very long time to clean everything, but at least it's something to occupy ourselves with.

Are you ok?

Mostly tired of the asinine way our government has been handling this. Hell, even you guys are handling it miles better...

Sound off. Let your friends know how you're doing. People care about ya!

How about you, mate? You mentioned gaming, but how about these questions?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread