Thank you... again. (Off-Topic)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, March 30, 2020, 18:40 (1479 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Well that sounds kinda dark man. If you need to vent, even if it is here, you should do it. People here take a genuine interest in each other. It is a weird holding pattern for sure though.... groundhog day.

It's gonna get better! It just may not happen as fast as everyone wants it to.

Heh... Dark!?! Oh...I guess... yeah I can see it. I guess it's all relative. Point of it all is, I'm fine. And a Thank You for the nod. The simple gesture. I might not be where I want to be, but I'm exactly where I need to be. Plus, with all this madness and the inmates running the asylum, I'm probably in a better mindset then most. Possibly. Plausibly.

On the upside, now I have plenty more time to try and figure out long tolerated problems I have had with my PC for years. Hardware? Drivers? Overheating? Power Settings? Group Policy? Windows 10 Updates F*n everything up? It's a good time. Maybe I'll Reinstall Windows. Maybe I'll say F it and give Duel Boot a try with some Linux Distro (since I don't think I have the proper kit for a passthrough). No doubt, it should keep me plenty busy. Tests. So many tests. Aida64, Memtest, so on so on.

So if you see me playing Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, I'm probably doing something with (aka waiting for) my computer.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread