How are you doing? (Off-Topic)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Monday, March 30, 2020, 14:27 (1478 days ago) @ Morpheus

How are you?

Doing good. Really making sure I don't irritate my CHF—now is NOT the time to go back to the hospital AT ALL.

Are you stuck at home?

Yes, but I don't go out too often, so it's nothing new.

Are you working?

Unfortunately I haven't had a job since I was put on disability. I occasionally did some UBERing, but my car is showing its age and I need to get some things fixed.

Do you have ways to be social or keep monotony at bay? Still Raiding?

Of course, I have you guys, and I have the Respawn...I also have Covid memes—hey, we need some humor in these dark times.

Do you need to vent?

A little. Doom Eternal is awesome as hell, but I can't play it for more than 20 minutes at a time because Destiny 2 keeps pulling me back so I can finish all the JOBS I HAVE TO DO! It's a damn FOMO hostage situation, I swear. The news is even more depressing than normal. Although I have to say; although it's mindblowing, it's also a little "cool" to see late-night hosts do their shows inside their houses. Not to mention, seeing videos of the most populated locations in the world being straight-up Left Behind empty, it's like holy shit. I'm furious that Switches are sold out everywhere and I can't get one, but that's just selfish. So far, no one in my family has the virus, thank goodness. However, my dad and sister live in New Orleans, and I have one relative in New York, so I'm calling them frequently and reminding them to be careful. Unfortunately, my poor hero Babish and his girlfriend Jess have the flu. Hopefully it's not THE flu, but they're staying inside, good on them.

Glad you're staying entertained. I still check the news for Destiny now and then, but stopped keeping up long, long ago in-game wise. Now seems like the perfect time to enjoy a grindy-type game though!

That sucks about your family in the hot zones :(

It's really hard to watch the news about the other states that maybe have not responded to this as quickly as they should have... fortunately, starting late is still better than not starting at all so tell em to stay inside!

Do you need anything?

Water, I guess. And a way to eat pizza without getting fat. ;-)

NOPE.

And not having gym access right now is killing me.

Are you ok?

XD lmao

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread