How are you doing? (Off-Topic)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 09:20 (1458 days ago) @ Revenant1988

If you liked the 2016 version, you'll enjoy Eternal (story is a bit more forward facing this go round, which is polarizing for some).

I very much did. Hard to say on the story front. I did like how things were presented in the last game, but I think the real reason I played was the combat, which seems at least as good so far, maybe better.

I played through on Ultra-Violence, got my shit kicked but made it through. Enjoyed the difficulty spikes quite a bit but then on a re-play on an easier difficulty found I enjoyed just tearing around the levels soooooo......
YMMV.

UV is how I did every previous DOOM so my intent is to do that here, too. So far it's been reasonably tough, but I haven't spent an hour redoing the same room or anything. Hopefully doable.

Glad you're doing OK. I figured you being a fellow IT guy would likely be fine and have stuff to do, yet not impact your day-to-day much.

Yep, just having to make a conscious effort to not go out for groceries and such.

Keep that balance in check and check on your family and extroverted friends!

Thanks for the reminder. An unfortunate consequence of not having much trouble so far is that I sometimes temporarily forget how much some of my friends' lives must feel very different right now.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread