THAB—Content Vault Edition (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, August 24, 2020, 17:06 (1347 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Which is why statements like this

It's really only a grind for people playing the current season trying to do everything Week One...

really bother me. Of course I want to do Prophecy on week one, it’s the only real new content in the game!

It's the only new content in the game you consider real. I don't even disagree with you about its relevance, but there's a lot more to this season than it. I, for one, am having a blast helping all the New Lighters get their old Raid Exotics with the loot drop event. Every week, there's a piece of lore behind a pretty challenging (if unpunishing) story mission, leading up to Y4. There would be even more planetary lore, but they pushed it back with the delay. Hell even Contact and upgrading Drifter's oven has its merits.

Destiny has never been good with content drop pacing. You want to get up in arms about that, I'll definitely join you. But I am seeing the "optimal grind path" getting wider and wider.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread