Number of times I fought with the interface: (Destiny)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, August 24, 2014, 18:42 (3544 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

Believe it Naruto.

From my own Beta review, I quote myself:

"I absolutely love the whole "hover" selection with the thumbstick to select what screens or icons I want to go to. I like how seamless everything feels."

I don't understand how you were finding such a hard time with the hover UI, or somehow clicking on the wrong things.

I remember some initial fumbling during character creation, but I feel like most of that could be attributed to the learning curve. Pretty sure by the time I hit character three I wasn't having any problems on that screen.

Inventory was never an issue. Maybe you were just carrying too much crap Vagueness. I never saw a reason to carry more than three alternates for any given slot, if that much. Anything more was usually engrams that could be ignored, or garbage that was swiftly dismantled.

I also tried to keep it to three alternates, and as long as you have more than one item of a given class or type and you need to move to, from, or across the area for that type of item, the problems I mentioned pop up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread