Number of times I fought with the interface: (Destiny)

by kapowaz, Monday, August 25, 2014, 02:11 (3544 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

And? Why is this even an issue? If you're swapping activities, you're returning to orbit anyway. Might as well make a pitstop to gear up appropriately and ditch everything you won't be needing.

I think maybe you've misunderstood me - I'm talking about changing weapons within the same activity; even Crucible varies in whether you'd be better off with a shorter-range AR vs a mid-range scout rifle. But even if you are changing activity, you're talking about an additional visit to the tower instead of (say) Crucible -> Orbit -> Strike.

Is it perhaps inconvenient? Sure. I'll give you that. But it isn't the enormous pain in the ass people keep making it out to be.

So you concede that it's inconvenient but don't think people would seek to make it less inconvenient? I don't know about you, but I'd rather have to deal with UI foibles than have to make a 3 minute round trip to the tower and back just to change guns. But at the same time this doesn't mean that UX shouldn't be polished, and that is ultimately why GV started this thread – because the the cursor UI isn't always

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread