Kar15 Korner (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 03:51 (3199 days ago) @ Kermit

[image]

Obviously the overlapping nature of this stuff is frustrating, but yeah, it's definitely not a 'new' low. :)

- Bought Halo 2 Limited Edition. Had to go buy regular edition later to get the beautiful cover by Lorraine and the Master Chief/UNSC-point-of-view manual.

-Bought Halo 3 Legendary Edition. Had to go buy the encyclopedia hardcover book that came with the Heroic Edition off eBay. (Also, the Legendary game cases were black and white - been debating for years whether or not to buy a standard copy so as to have the cover in color, since it's one of my favorite game covers of all time.)

-Bought Halo Reach Heroic Edition... Okay, this one wasn't REALLY frustrating, but I did have to buy all of the Noble Team action figures to make up for the lack of the statue, hah.

-Destiny... someday I'll have to track down all the physical bonus materials when I got some spare change.

*EDIT: This isn't meant to excuse this situation - it's just a humorous observation.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread