Wow (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, June 19, 2015, 04:07 (3196 days ago) @ car15

I'm not saying that Saturn won't be a "fifth destination". I don't know. None of us know. And that's the point. I was only trying to highlight that Bungie hasn't said anything definitive one way or the other, and that forming expectations is probably unwise, especially given this game's track record.

Here's the problem with that: You are wrong. At about 2:35 into the new ViDoc Mark Noseworthy says:

In The Taken King you're going to go to a new destination, Oryx's dreadnaught, his massive castle in the sky and you're gonna to have to explore it and you're gonna have to track him down and find him.

Various other Bungie people have confirmed this in various interviews during the week. They've said it will have Patrol, and Strikes and will host the new Raid.

You're not a villain, but if you are going to play the role of keeping people's expectations in check you should at least have your facts straight.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread