Frak. Yusss. (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, May 17, 2018, 07:37 (2181 days ago) @ CyberKN

Design Lead Derek Carroll:
I can already hear you asking “What is Crucible Labs?” and I’m glad you want to know more. Update 1.2.1 will include a new feature intended to give you a peek behind the scenes and a louder voice in our creative process. Crucible Labs will give every player of Destiny 2 access to experimental PvP content. We’ll then have a chance to solicit your feedback to guide our final iterations. You'll learn more about Labs before launch. For today, with it making an appearance on the Roadmap, I wanted to give you a preview of our goals. More to come on this soon.

So pleasantly surprised to see this.

Although there's loads of valid flak being thrown up about current and past handling of D2 (and the LORE); the gameplay and exotics tweaks have fully got me back on the wagon, playing daily. I'm more excited about CRU Labs than probably anything in D2.

Hopefully this shortens the concept-->test-->implementation cycle; as myself and others have had concerns about for some time.

~M

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread