If Bnet is down, here's the content of the update: (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, May 21, 2018, 08:25 (2177 days ago) @ Cody Miller

That's the whole point of buying and playing a game… because you believe the things you think are fun and want to do are in the game… of course I am going to tailor leisure activities to my desires. That's the whole point of leisure.

Nope. This is you insisting that the game cater to your whims. You consistently whine about things being one way or the other. Me? I'm disappointed in plenty of aspects of Destiny overall, but the good outweighs the bad (in no small part because of the community), and that's why I'm still here.

How hard is this to understand? I am 350. I've done the campaign already. The next activity that interests me is the raid. I need to get to 370 or close to it. JUST PLAYING would mean doing boring ass milestones every week to get powerful engrams. The way Bungie wants you to progress now means doing easy, boring, stupid activities. But if I wait and get there naturally while "just having fun", I'll be the right light level way too late and have nobody to do the raid with blind. That's important to me for a great experience, and for others too. That complicates things.

How condescending do you care about being? I don't care what LL you are. You're making a LOT of noise about exactly what you want and why, and once again the funk is pervasive. It's unfortunate that you're not having fun, and if reading my responses to you, you're only receiving "just try having fun"; then I don't know how else to help you, man. I'm recommending you shift your perspective. If you can't or don't have fun just being part of the community, helping others finish their quests, trying out goofy loadouts for kicks, or running CRU and dominating other players, then too bad I guess. There's still plenty the game has to offer. Maybe you need to take a break until the next DLC.

And this business about INSISTING that you have a full compliment of blind raiders well after the release date is flat out BOGUS. You're asking and expecting something Bungie has no control over. The only way to ensure that is a blood pact with others that want the same thing.

This is why just telling someone to have fun playing the game is not helpful.

Maybe you should reread and try processing what I'm saying differently.

~M

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread