If Bnet is down, here's the content of the update: (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, May 18, 2018, 09:24 (2180 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It is the fault of Bungie’s. They are the ones who determine the light level of the raid, and when to make the raid available. They know full well that was unlikely if not downright impossible for anyone to be at the appropriate level for the raid when it was first available.

Sure, yes, the LL of the Raid and date of availability are up to them. Those are decisions under their control.

I'm sure they expected some to grindy-grindy-grind to be ready on Day 1; because for some full-time streamers, it means their livelihood. Or bragging rights. I suppose it depends on how badly you need or want to be part of that zeitgeist.

One could argue that maybe that’s their intended goal, but I’d counter with that’s a horseshit design goal.

Based on your perspective, sure. But how much does it really impact you? Is the raid not available to you? Are you not part of a community that's willing to run it with you? Is someone else going to eat all the chicken before you get there?

Grind until you're ready. Don't watch Raid strat vids. Keep tight with your people. I don't see anything stopping you from enjoying what's there.

M

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread