Guess I have to ditch iron banner (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, January 16, 2015, 10:55 (3401 days ago) @ Cody Miller
edited by someotherguy, Friday, January 16, 2015, 11:01

So.... grow up. This definitely isn't a game flaw, it's a financial management flaw. And that's all on you.

Up until recently Xur has had heavy ammo every week. EVERY WEEK. Now, suddenly when he stops, I'm at fault for expecting it to be there? So if I have to mail in an important bill, but this week the post office just decides to close on a whim, I'm at fault for not paying electronically?

Except we all know Xur doesn't always carry Heavy Synth any more. The first time the post office closes you can complain. The second time you know it's not reliable. By now you should know better. Than to bank on it.

Besides, you mean to tell me you only have 100 glimmer and no Heavy Synth? How?!

EDIT: it only takes an hour to hit glimmer cap. How much heavy do you want? 50? 100?

The grind is definitely boring, and there ought to be a better way, but you could totally do it on Tuesday. No need to miss out on IB

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread