I like this guy. He knows what's up... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, January 16, 2015, 12:20 (3401 days ago) @ BeardFade
edited by Korny, Friday, January 16, 2015, 12:24

Look at it from my perspective. It just ruined today for me. Instead of having fun in the crucible, I have to play strikes over and over. Do you think that's fun? Do you think I wanted to do that today?

The irony of being privileged enough to play a video game all day and bitching about not having everything handed to you when you were the economically irresponsible one is so deliciously hilarious that I might have to skip lunch. I'm quite full.

Here's the thing, Cody:

-This is like the fifth or sixth week that Xûr hasn't sold heavy ammo synths since launch. I would know. I make the dang posts, and I stock up every time in case he doesn't have them the week after. It's never been a guarantee, so it's entirely your fault for expecting it to be.

-If you don't want to take the 20 minutes to get 15,000 glimmer based on principle alone, that's entirely your fault too. YOU are deciding to keep yourself broke. I farmed for the first time last night just to use up the Network key that my Hunter had (though I ended up with more), and I didn't feel like Bungie targeted me to destroy my time and self-respect. You're okay with taking two hours on a five minute segment "because it's fun" to wipe over and over, but God forbid ten minutes of your time is wasted on farming glimmer.

-You think that just because Xur's not selling heavy, you have to drop all of your plans TODAY to farm for glimmer slowly? That's entirely your fault. You could continue on Iron Banner and worry about farming on Monday or Tuesday.

-You mismanaged your finances. You wasted your money leveling weapons and gear that you likely won't use (aren't you always running your mouth about how Fatebringer, Black Hammer, and such make everything else obsolete?) That's all your fault.

I ended up with 48 glimmer yesterday just because I bought the Iron Banner chest that I like, and yet twenty minutes later, I had more money than what I started with, even though I wasn't planning on buying anything. Seems like I know how to avoid wasting my time...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread