Time sinks (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, January 16, 2015, 16:29 (3401 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You take a selfish and entitled approach. Your idea of fun (playing at a mid-tier skill level against top-tier challenges) is often at the expense of others. Your playstyle often wastes other people's time, because you die. A lot. Like, A LOT. And while it doesn't bother me, and I enjoy playing with you, more often than not, you're screwing over everyone else, so YOU become the barrier to fun for others.

False. Don't exaggerate. I keep getting asked back so clearly not. Remind me when I caused a wipe on the bridge or the deathsinger again? Never? Oh.

Except that you have. Remember when you said "It'll take three minutes!" On the bridge, and it became nearly 20, because I remember you stepping off the capture point for whatever reason. And then when you were dragging the bridge sequence forever, because you insisted that maybe we should do something else with the sword after we had long-since figured out the puzzle, causing another Gatekeeper to spawn, wiping us.

To defend yourself by saying "Your argument is invalid because I didn't wipe us on this one part." Isn't a convincing argument.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread