Time sinks (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, January 16, 2015, 17:10 (3400 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Except that you have. Remember when you said "It'll take three minutes!" On the bridge, and it became nearly 20, because I remember you stepping off the capture point for whatever reason. And then when you were dragging the bridge sequence forever, because you insisted that maybe we should do something else with the sword after we had long-since figured out the puzzle, causing another Gatekeeper to spawn, wiping us.

To defend yourself by saying "Your argument is invalid because I didn't wipe us on this one part." Isn't a convincing argument.

You realize that was the first time any of us did that raid? You can't expect perfect play when we are figuring it out. Failure is a part of experimentation.

Since you were nit-picky with your defense, acting as though you "never" caused a wipe there, I provided two examples. That one of them was the first time we did it is irrelevant; you have indeed wiped us there before. Checkmate.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread