Do YOU enjoy playing the Crucible alone? (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, August 29, 2016, 16:04 (2796 days ago) @ unoudid

Most of the time, I do. Fairness of matches can vary quite a bit but I'm trying to focus more on personally doing well and ignoring the overall score. Even if I can't get above a 1.0, like when you Join in Progress to a game where the heavy just dropped and I end up dying several times in a row, I try and have a good time pulling off clever kills or beating an enemy when they have the advantage. I also try and remember that for every game where I do amazingly well and my team win by thousands of point... those are simply the kind of games that sometimes see my team losing by thousands of points and have me doing terrible.

But yes, Join In Progress could still use some sanity checking, in my opinion. My team won a decent victory last night, for instance, and I got whatever points and rep and drops were typical of a win but it felt kinda dumb because I was joined in late enough that I only had time to get two kills and zero deaths... I click the Launch button to play in the Crucible, not to pour over the results screens or watch my ship drift above some planet or other...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread