On getting killed twice by the same super... (Destiny)

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Monday, August 29, 2016, 20:08 (2790 days ago) @ Durandal
edited by BeardFade, Monday, August 29, 2016, 20:14

I think that should be impossible, that you should receive some sort of buff that makes you impervious to being killed a second time by the same super.

Stormcaller is still broken in my opinion. It definitely shouldn't chain. You definitely shouldn't float faster than people can run/jump, and it shouldn't be twice as long as other supers. Also, want to point out, you can snipe a Golden Gun and kill him/her, you can't 1-shot snipe a StormCaller (at least I can't, I use a medium impact sniper generally).

Honestly, and I have no evidence to this, but how poorly balances Stormcallers and Sunbreakers were in TTK made me think they didn't do any significant amount of PvP testing with the new subclasses.

Lastly, I have never once played Stormcaller in PvP on principle. It is a cheating class (because its super is so OP) as far as I'm concerned, and I don't care whose feelings I hurt, I think you're a coward for using it. #thatsrightIsaidit #comeatmebro #usearealsubclass :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread