Do YOU enjoy playing the Crucible alone? (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Monday, August 29, 2016, 19:21 (2768 days ago) @ someotherguy

I have better chances getting the wins solo than I do with 2 friends.

I feel like this is a problem. With everyone so sweaty at the moment, it's hard to play with friends without someone having a bad time. I'm less likely to play with the people I want, and that goes against everything Destiny, to me.

The easy solution is to not worry about the bounties if you're playing with people on a different level than you are. ;)

(Last night, I got pulled into a fun group I rarely play with. The range between the top player and the bottom was enormous - there was no way trueskill, or any other system, had a CHANCE of matching us up against reasonable opponents, because what would that look like? We steamrolled some teams (20k-8k, in one instance),and got obliterated by others... but it was fun. And because I'd been pulled in directly from a Prison of Elders solo run, I didn't have any Crucible bounties at all - which made it EASY not to care about specific kinds of wins, or kills, or whatever. I just played, to the best of my ability, and I enjoyed myself.

::shrug::

(And sometimes it's ALL about the bounties. There's no single answer to the question.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread