Do YOU enjoy playing the Crucible alone? (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Monday, August 29, 2016, 16:06 (2768 days ago) @ unoudid

Been enjoying this week's "Solo queue only" playlist. But have been playing Elimination for The Mountaintop and Ive been queued against sweaty teams (full ToO shaders/emblems etc) the whole way. Course, the meta is vasically "sweaty or bust" at the monent, which is the real problem.

I don't know if its the age of the game or a result of SBMM, but it's real hard to just play to have fun at the moment. Or rather relax and have fun. I can join in the sweat games and have some success, but I can't just switch on some PvP and de-stress any more. For a change I thought I'd snipe for a couple of games and it was brutal. God forbid you queue up Doubles or Rumble.

The other problem with SBMM is that if its working properly you cant actually tell if you're getting better or worse. It tries to trend towards a 1.0 KD and 50% win, which means you can't tell if you're a good 50% playing other good players, or a bad 50% playing other bad players. Thats not necessarily a dealbreaker, but Id like a general idea of if Im improving, getting worse or treading water.

Unranked playlists please Bungie. Id rather have bigger wins and bigger losses with a more reliable connection than what we have atm.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread