#Cruelwaswrong (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, August 10, 2017, 10:45 (2460 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

But because of the way Destiny is built, I need to spend dozens of hours with the stuff I don't like just to get to the stuff I do like. THAT is a fact.

Need to spend dozens of hours, huh? Well, that "fact" is clearly wrong, since you can level a brand new character from 0-400 Light in less than a dozen hours. Ten if you know what you're doing, and that includes doing those raids that you love so much...

Myth BUSTED!!

Right, because using your personal experience with a progression system based on RNG loot levelling is "proof" of anything ;p

Your claim was proven wrong, since there is clear video evidence. If you want to whine that this single example only proves me "technically right", then I retire undefeated either way.

Besides, I didn't watch the entire linked video, but from the comments, it sounds like he didn't pick up the Rise of Iron gear that has nothing to do with RNG (nor do the Iron Lord Artifacts), so he could have potentially leveled much faster...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread