Sounds like you did think to try them. (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, August 10, 2017, 12:42 (2460 days ago) @ Funkmon
edited by Cody Miller, Thursday, August 10, 2017, 12:49

You always wanted to go skydiving. And you did. You wanted to write a book about Bungie. So you are. Congrats, you have a will.

I moved to countries where I haven't spoken the language and knew nobody and had no place to stay, sleeping in parks until I had enough money. Because I wanted to go to Greece or whatever.

I ride motorcycles, I started a fountain pen website, I learned guitar, I was in a band. I wanted to do these things beforehand.

I wanted to buy Borderlands 2, based off Borderlands. So I did.

I wanted to buy Bioshock based on my actual ideals being those lambasted by the game. So I did.

I wanted to buy Tomb Raider based on gameplay videos, reviews, and reading the plot synopsis. So I did.

Oh man, I must not take any chances and be a shut-in because I wasn't sure about a game until I researched it thoroughly.

Based on that, how can you say you don't like surprises and the unexpected? Unless you hated that experience in Greece that sounds like you took a chance. I have difficulty seeing how that thirst for adventure would be quelled when it comes to picking up a video game.

You yourself have said before you do not like things like blind raiding, and would rather be told what to do. You can want to pick up a game and still be surprised. Technically everything we do is because we want to. Everything.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread