About your Post (Fan Creations)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 12:41 (2347 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I kind of like your writing, but I have to be in the mood/have time. I think, at most, I can read one of your subsections a day (I blame MTV and the quick-cuts for my short attention span). If you were to do this again (I know you don't plan to), I would put one section out a week, let it generate discussion, and then post the next. I think there is just too much to respond to for this format.

Kind of? So is that eating vegetables to get to dessert kind of? Or Having a dog, but need to pick up shit once in a while kind of? I hope that isn't too abstract.

:-) Not quite. I mean that it may not be my favorite, but I enjoy it on occasion. Claude touched on this, but your writing takes a bit of work to get into (there are a lot of threads to pull together and the changes in voice/tone exacerbate the work needed). I'm not always in the mood for that kind of mental exertion, but when I am, it hits the spot.

Ah I see, you don't always like doing puzzles, but when you do... you try to read one of my longreads? Interesting!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread